Spoil your Dad this Fathers Day
With the Queens memorable Jubilee celebrations and Kate’s omnipresent dress sensations over that last 2 months, UK’s hearts have been a flutter for the ladies. English lads seem to be very happy with a draw against France yesterday evening. This may bring some maleness to the forefront and reasons to celebrate, however there’s no day dedicated to the men in our lives, quite like Father’s Day Celebrations.
Stuck with something to get for your no.1?
Here are a few suggestions:
• Oxford vs Cambridge? Why not find out for yourselves and explore both University towns. For a monumental occasion, take the old-man to Britain’s most epic sites. Manage to get in a game of rugby and a Lager and you’ll have one happy-chap.
• Get ready for Wimbledon! You may have to wait until the 19th to watch an actual game of tennis but you can still enjoy Wimbledon-fever in the district with the same name. As usual the roads will be lined with bright green tennis balls and if that’s not enough for your dad there’s always Wimbledon’s famous Sunday Pub roast...
• Men go gaga for jewellery too: Forget the soap-on-a-rope, socks and cards and rather go out and about blinged up to a tee. With Tru-Diamonds Mens Collection you can give the old-man back his sparkle. If not Father’s Day, when? See our Gold Superstar Ring or our Prestigious cufflinks in Platinum or gold to groom him up.
• Is it adventure you’re after? Nothing says I love you, like a Ferrari. Goodwood’s Rent a Ferrari experience is every man’s dream. You can be loaned the keys of a gorgeous Ferrari 308 for a few memorable laps. If that doesn’t do it there’s always bungee jumping or Clay pigeon shooting to get the blood pumping.
• Bring out the boy with theatre: Take your dad back a few years with a night out at the theatre. The Prince Edward theatre in London is still showing the famed Jersey Boys. The legendary tail of – Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons will make even the rustiest of hips rock, to the likes of “SHERRY”, “BIG GIRLS DON’T CRY” and “CAN’T TAKE MY EYES OFF YOU”.
This Father’s Day is packed with something for all kinds of dad. What will you be doing with your dad this Father’s Day?