Forget rumours of ‘April showers’ – this is actually one of the driest months of the year in London so get out and bling-up, there’s more on the Calendar this April.
• Fashion Week (16 – 21 April): If you are looking for original and innovative, this is the place to see it. Up to 14 young and upcoming designers will show daily, and of course we will be watching the jewellery trends! Spitalfields Traders Market, Crispin Place, Brushfield Street, London.
• London Book Fair (16 – 18 April): If you have been accused of being a Bookworm in your life, then don’t miss the London Book fair. With more than 400 seminars and events, and 24 500 publishing professionals all in one place, you will not be disappointed.
• Happy Birthday! (21 April): The perfect excuse to bring out the pearls, the Queen’s Birthday is on Saturday, April 21st. The event will be marked by gun salutes in central London at midday, so grab your hat and head out to be part of the event.
• Royal WaxWorks: If the Queen’s Birthday’s has got you gagga for all things royal, head down to Madame Tussauds in London and sneak a peak of the new addition to the royal WaxWorks, the Duchess of Cambridge.
Image sourced Graziadaily.co.uk
• London Marathon (22 April): Almost 50 000 top athletes take on a grueling 26.2 mile course. Smile and wave as they pass you by along the route, or put on your running shoes and join them!
• St Georges Day (23 April): In the city of London, Leadenhall Market will be the centre of festivities with the chance to spot high-profile guests.
April is packed with something for everyone, what will you be attending and more importantly, what will you be wearing?